The South Florida father accused of kidnapping his newborn child and triggering an Amber Alert on Wednesday morning has been found dead, according to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office.Deputies there say there is no sign of the one-week-old baby boy and are still looking for him.An Amber Alert was issued early Wednesday for the missing one-week-old baby boy.Sheriff Nocco live to discuss the abandoned vehicle and amber alert https://t.co/dPlljtGtzh— Pasco Sheriff (@PascoSheriff) January 29, 2020 The child and the suspect, 49-year-old Andrew Caballeiro, were last seen near 21900 Southwest 187th Avenue in Miami. Authorities had been searching for a White Ford passenger van with Florida Tag number KUSK23. Caballeiro is reportedly the child’s father.Pasco County Sheriff’s officials held a news conference Wednesday evening. Deputies received a call just before 12:30 p.m. Wednesday regarding a suspicious vehicle in a rural area. Upon approaching the vehicle, deputies discovered a deceased male inside with a self-inflicted gunshot wound.The vehicle and clothing on the man matched the description provided in the Amber Alert issued Wednesday morning.According to deputies, one witness saw a blonde woman sitting in the van’s front passenger seat. The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office is asking that woman to come forward with the baby.Meanwhile, Miami-Dade Police continue investigating a triple murder that occurred at the home where the infant was last seen. Three women were shot dead there, and Caballeiro is said to be related to at least one of them.Triple Murder in Miami Prompts Amber Alert for Baby
In the same time, City’s seven seasons in the Champions League since being bought over by the riches of Abu Dhabi’s Sheikh Mansour, have returned just one semi-final.Over £500 million on transfer fees alone has been pumped into preparing City’s squad for the latter stages of the Champions League in two seasons under Guardiola.Their latest European exit is all the more frustrating as it came at the hands of a side they lead by 17 points in the Premier League.But it is also in keeping with Guardiola’s three years at Bayern Munich where an unprecedented level of domestic dominance wasn’t matched by three semi-final exits in the Champions League.“Two billion pounds, 10 years and an entire Gulf state marketing plan in the making, in the end Manchester City’s best shot so far at becoming the champions of Europe was extinguished in half an hour of tailspin at Anfield and the reverberations from two minutes of self-immolating fury from Pep Guardiola at the Etihad,” wrote Barney Ronay in The Guardian.Guardiola shielded himself from criticism by citing his almost impeccable league record.With City still boasting a 13-point Premier League lead, a seventh title in nine seasons as a senior coach in three different countries remains a formality.“We have to win two games to win the most important competition,” said Guardiola. “The Premier League shows how good you are every three days. In this competition 45 minutes may make the difference.”However, the world’s highest paid coach is expected to deliver on the biggest stage.In a week, Liverpool and United have smashed City’s glass jaw that went largely undiscovered by their Premier League competition for the previous 10 months.Work remains to be done for Guardiola, and his mission at City won’t be completed until Europe is finally conquered.Share on: WhatsApp Manchester, United Kingdom | AFP | In a week of new experiences for Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City, a comprehensive Champions League 5-1 aggregate exit at the quarter-final stage to Liverpool was an all too familiar feeling.City have now lost three consecutive games under Guardiola for the first time – having also blown the chance to win the Premier League in the sweetest style by letting a two-goal lead slip to lose 3-2 to local rivals Manchester United on Saturday.To complete a miserable six days, Guardiola also lost his cool. A half-time tirade at Spanish referee Antonio Mateu Lahoz ensuring he had to watch his side’s latest European exit from the stands.There was some merit to his complaints. Liverpool’s 3-0 first leg lead had already been cut by Gabriel Jesus’s second minute opener before City were wrongly denied a second goal on the night and a route back into the tie by a botched offside call against Leroy Sane.“When the teams are so equal the impact of these decisions is so big,” lamented Guardiola.Guardiola was described as a “very disciplined man” by Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp ahead of the game, who even suggested he could learn from his counterpart’s cool head.Yet, Guardiola’s outburst is the latest in a highly charged season that has also seen him reprimanded by the English Football Association for wearing a yellow ribbon in protest at the imprisonment of political activists who seek independence for his native Catalonia.Until the past week, City’s near flawless campaign meant there could be no questioning of Guardiola’s abilities as a coach with even Klopp revering him as “the best in the world”.However, Guardiola too must now face up to repetition of adverse Champions League results in the spring as a pattern rather than coincidence.– Seven seasons for one semi-final –It is now seven years since he last won the second of his Champions League titles as a coach with Barcelona.The ease with which his ultra-attacking approach has been picked off in defeats at the hands of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Monaco and now Liverpool a recurring theme.
It’s a great opportunity for figure skating fans to see local skaters live in action.The Nelson Figure Skating Club presents A Century On Ice Saturday at 2 p.m. in the NDCC Arena with music and dance from the past hundred years.The 90-minute end of the year gala showcases many of skaters from the Heritage City club in single and group performance.There is also a special guest performance scheduled.Admission is by donation.There is also a bake sale and refreshments.
The recent B.C. Teacher’s Federation job action forced the L.V. Rogers Bombers to the sidelines after Kamloops canceled its Rugbyfest tournament.However, the cancellation allowed the LVR Junior Boys to capture center stage during a two-game exhibition set in Spoolmak Country.South Kamloops proved to be poor hosts, shellacking the Junior Bombers 25-0. Game two was just as tough for the inexperienced Bombers as St. Ann’s dumped LVR 20-0.LVR made the trek to Kamloops with only 13 players, but picked up two members of the senior girl’s squad — Ruby Kailia and Maria Maglio — to fill out the roster.McKenna Carlson and Devyn Parker played in Saturday’s St. Ann’s game. First rugby for LVR High School pitch in yearsRugby finally made its way to the LVR school field as the Junior Boy’s faced the Senior Girls in an exhibition encounter Wednesday.The boys proved to be too much for their female counterparts, winning the game 15-0.The game, the first in recent memory at rugby game was played ont the LVR pitch, marked the first time in BC High School rugby that boys and girls teams from the same high school have played a competitive game against each other.The Kootenay rugby show goes onThere are enough community coaches to keep the Kootenay High School Rugby League afloat, meaning the first league playday is a go Friday in Grand Forks.LVR meets Selkirk Storm of Kimberley and Rossland Royals while the Junior Bombers play Grand Forks Jr. Wolves and Rossland Jr Royals.firstname.lastname@example.org