苏州哪里可以做不正规的spa

Unmarked grave still to be located – Crime Chief

Posted on

first_imgDisappearance of 6-year-oldA father has confessed that he murdered and buried his six-year-old son two years ago at Richmond Hill in the Essequibo river island of Leguan, Region 3; and the Police were up to Saturday evening combing the area for the unmarked grave.During a counselling session with a social worker on December 6, Ewart Adolphus confessed to murdering his son, Daniel Adolphus, and burying his body in an unmarked grave.Being a person who suffers from mental complications, Ewart Adolphus was being counselled after a magistrate had recommended that he undergo a psychiatric evaluation when he made the confession.Father, Ewart AdolphusHe had told Police that in 2016 he was charged for attempting to slit his son’s throat, but the matter was dismissed following an evaluation. Contacted on Saturday afternoon, Crime Chief Paul Williams told Guyana Times that a team of investigators had travelled to Leguan on Saturday to search for the unmarked grave of Daniel Adolphus. He noted that up to late Saturday afternoon the Police were still combing the Richmond Hill area, and he said the search will continue. The search, he noted, is based on information being given to the Police by the father of the missing child.“We are not sure if he is giving the correct information, but we are not taking chances, and as such, we will search the area,” the Crime Chief disclosed.The Crime Chief said the mentally ill man told the social worker what he had done because he said his conscience was “killing” him. While the Crime Chief did not divulge any information on how the man might have committed the act, Guyana Times understands that he might have slit the child’s throat.The child mysteriously disappeared in December 2015, and has since not been seen or heard from. At the time of his disappearance, he had been at home with his father, since his mother had travelled to Georgetown with her new-born baby to seek medical attention.Based on reports, on the night of December 2, 2015, the father claimed he woke up around midnight and saw the television on, the door ajar, and his son missing from home. Initially, he raised an alarm and a search party was launched, but the child was not found even after several days.There were reports that the child might have been kidnapped, but the family never received a telephone call from anyone demanding a ransom for his safe return. The Police had reportedly followed all possible leads, but had come up empty-handed.Ewart Adolphus was, in 2010, charged for committing two robberies while being armed with a gun. He was accused of relieving two people of more than $2 million. He had reportedly carried out the crime with the help of an accomplice.last_img read more

Exclusive – Former Red Devils star: Van Gaal should NOT be sacked if Man United fail to make the top four

Posted on

first_imgFormer Manchester United captain Gary Neville has told talkSPORT Louis van Gaal should not be sacked – even if his side fail to finish in the top four this season.The Red Devils have played no part in any European competition this year, after finishing seventh last season, and the Dutchman has been given the target of a third place finish.But Neville, who was a member of the United side who won the competition in 1999, does NOT believe Van Gaal should be ditched should they miss out again.“Louis van Gaal should not be sacked [if Manchester United fail to make the top four],” he told Drivetime.“It would be a terrible season for Man United and Louis van Gaal. He would probably say it was a big failure because he knows his job this season.“He has to get in the Champions League but, on the other hand, if he didn’t, no, you can’t just sack a manager one year and then sack another manager the year after. Where do you go from there?“There has to be a level of continuity. I absolutely believe this time there will be continuity at Man United and they will stand by him even if he doesn’t finish in the top four and that’s the right thing to do.”Neville remains positive his former club can achieve their target this season, although he concedes they must improve their displays in the coming weeks.“I still think Manchester United will finish in the top four, he added. “I think they will scrape in.“At the start of the season I thought they’d finish third.“There is a period in March where they have Arsenal in an FA Cup quarter-final, then they have Spurs the Sunday after and Liverpool after that. There is an international break and then they have got Aston Villa, Man City and Chelsea.“That will be a big period but, actually, Van Gaal and Man United started the season really poorly and these big games came along and they seemed to grow.“I’d like to think these games will inspire some of the bigger players at Man United. They need to step up their performances. There is no doubt about that.”last_img read more

Notification for FYJC aspirants from outside PMC, PCMC

Posted on

first_imgA notification has been released by the Deputy Directorate of Education, stating that all First Year Junior College (FYJC) aspirants living outside Pune Municipal Corporation (PCM) and Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) areas are being advised to physically produce all documents at the nearest guidance centre.Verification Process:After checking the papers, the centre head would verify online forms through log-in ids. Moreover, centre heads will cross check the Class10th marks of the aspirant through the result available online, as the original mark sheet hasn’t arrived yet.Reserved Category Candidates: Students seeking reservation under these categories sports, handicapped, ex-servicemen among others are required to produce the certificates at the concerned help centers. Their applications will only be approved after verification of all certificates. The Assistant Director of Education for Pune Meenakshi Raut has said a number of things to The Indian Express:”For reserved category candidates, if leaving certificate is not acquired from the schools yet by students then a bona-fide certificate from the school principal stating their religion, caste, mother tongue and date of birth should suffice. However, if the student produces caste certificate then it is not mandatory for them to produce bona-fide certificates from students, ” she said.She also added that students from the CBSE or ICSE boards, will have to get their marks converted either at centers appointed by their boards or from their respective schools.Important information for the students:For further information, students from outside the state can refer to the information booklet released by the directorate Page 27 and 28 contain details of zone-wise guidance centers Students can produce the required documents in-person so as to get their application approvedThe first merit list of Centralised Admission Process (CAP) for First Year Junior College (FYJC, Std XI) is scheduled to be displayed online on June 27 by 10.30 am.Get latest updates on exam notifications and scholarships across India and abroad here.advertisementlast_img read more