Eric Dier is facing a lengthy ban after being hit with an FA misconduct charge. Tottenham midfielder Dier climbed into the stand to confront a fan who was having a row with his brother after their FA Cup exit to Norwich last month. Eric Dier confronted a fan after Tottenham’s FA Cup defeat Dier has until May 8 to respond and it is understood he will put forward his mitigating circumstances and Spurs boss Jose Mourinho has already put forward a robust defence of his player. However, if Dier is found guilty or he accepts the charge then his punishment will be decided by an independent panel and, even though there is no set sanction or tariff in the law book, it would most likely result in a hefty suspension. The Football Association has now pressed ahead with the case after the Metropolitan Police did not press charges despite launching an investigation into the incident. Dier spotted a row taking place in the family section, climbed up several rows of seats to intervene and had to be separated by stewards and other fans.Advertisement Mourinho said at the time: “I think Eric Dier did something that we professionals cannot do but in these circumstances every one of us would do. “Because when somebody insults you, and your family is there, and you get involved with the person that is insulting you, in this case a younger brother, I think Eric did what we professionals cannot do.” A statement from the FA read: “Eric Dier has been charged with misconduct for a breach of FA Rule E3. Jose Mourinho has sided with his player Read Also: Arsenal to miss CL spot as UEFA opt for points system if season cut short “It is alleged that the Tottenham Hotspur midfielder’s actions at the conclusion of the Emirates FA Cup fixture against Norwich City FC on Wednesday, March 4 2020 were improper and/or threatening. Eric Dier has until Friday, May 8 2020 to provide a response.” Dier’s team-mate Dele Alli is still waiting for the outcome of another charge. Alli was charged by the FA on February 26 for misconduct after he posted an ill-advised video on Snapchat about coronavirus a fortnight earlier and the case is still ongoing. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Loading… Promoted ContentHere Are The Best Movies Since 1982 You Should Definitely See10 Places On Our Planet Where The Most People Live10 Hyper-Realistic 3D Street Art By OdeithBirds Enjoy Living In A Gallery Space Created For Them10 Risky Jobs Some Women Do7 Thailand’s Most Exquisite Architectural Wonders7 Mysterious Discoveries Archaeologists Still Can’t Explain6 Interesting Ways To Make Money With A DroneThis Guy Photoshopped Himself Into Celeb Pics And It’s Hysterical5 Reasons Why The Black Widow Solo Movie Will Be Awesome11 Most Immersive Game To Play On Your Table Top8 Things You Didn’t Know About Coffee
Loading… The Manchester United legend fell ill in 2015 after contracting a virus while on tour in Vietnam as a club ambassador. Cole’s body and face began to swell and he suffered severe fatigue as a result of the Focal Segmental Glomeruloscleroisis. He shrugged off the illness until he eventually went to the doctors as his condition got considerably worse. It was then that he found out his life was at risk as his kidney function dropped to just seven per cent of the usual capacity. He underwent a transplant in 2017 after his nephew stepped forward as a donor. But the five-time Premier League winner has revealed he is still struggling daily as a result of the illness. During an interview with The Guardian, the 48-year-old said: “There are many, many times when I want to give up, period, not just on life but give up on everything. “It becomes so difficult. I was struggling last Wednesday. “It totally came out of the blue and I had to stay in bed. “I conceded defeat and accepted that today’s not going to be my day. “Previously, I would fight. But ultimately, I know I can’t beat it.” When asked if life has got harder since then, the former striker said: “It certainly did.” The ex-England international takes medication every day to stop his body from rejecting the donated kidney. Cole continued: “I’m still here, that’s the most important thing. “But people don’t understand what you go through with this illness. “They look at a transplant patient and say: ‘You’re OK. You look really well.’ “Externally that can be true. But, internally, many things are going on. “You’re dealing with the medication and your moods. I’ve been very fortunate I’m never angry about it. “Your mental wellbeing is paramount because it’s so tough to deal with a disease that one day you feel unbelievably well and the next day you feel like a bag of s***.” The 48-year-old is launching the Andy Cole Fund this week which will work with Kidney Research UK. Cole, who lives alone after going through a divorce with his wife after the transplant, admitted he is finding lockdown tough. read also:Cole’s ‘surprise’ phone calls inspired me more after I joined Man Utd“I don’t know when I will be able to do any of that again. It’s driving me insane. “Being in lockdown, I’ve had a lot of time to reflect on everything I’ve been through and you realise how difficult it’s been, especially when you’re dealing with it by yourself.” FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 England legend, Andy Cole, revealed he has considered “giving up” as he lifted the lid on his battle against kidney failure. Promoted ContentThe Very Last Bitcoin Will Be Mined Around 2140. Read MoreBirds Enjoy Living In A Gallery Space Created For Them10 Risky Jobs Some Women DoTop 7 Best Car Manufacturers Of All Time20 Facts That’ll Change Your Perception Of “The Big Bang Theory”5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme ParksWhy Do So Many Digital Assistants Have Feminine Names & Voices?7 Non-Obvious Things That Damage Your PhoneThe Most Exciting Cities In The World To VisitThe Funniest Prankster Grandma And Her GrandsonWho Earns More Than Ronaldo?7 Universities In The World With The Highest Market Value
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – IMCA will be well represented at the biggest event of the 2016 trade show circuit.The 29th annual Performance Racing Industry trade show will be held Thursday through Saturday, Dec. 8-10 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis.“PRI is the racing industry’s version of the Super Bowl,” explained IMCA President Brett Root. “It’s an excellent opportunity for us to meet with current and prospective promoters and marketing partners as well as drivers from across the country.”Copies of 2017 rules will be available at the IMCA booth (no. 3709), adjacent to the Speedway Motors booths.In addition to Root, IMCA representatives in attendance will include Vice President of Operations Jim Stannard, Competition Director Tom Gutowski, Marketing Director Kevin Yoder and French Grimes on behalf of RaceSaver.
SUNMAN, Ind. – The New Alsace Conservation Club announces the 32th Annual Fishing Derby will be held on Saturday, June 20.The derby takes place from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Lake In The Pines which is just west of New Alsace.“Our derby is designed to encourage adults and children alike to enjoy fishing, the outdoors and practice water safety. The New Alsace Conservation Club is a non-profit organization in our 38th year of operation,” said Derby Committee Chairman Dale Back.The event is open to the public with an $18 fee for participants 12 years and older. There will be numerous derby prizes and door prizes for those who register.Registration will begin at 6 a.m. on derby day and continue throughout. It should be noted that participants are not required to possess an Indiana fishing license, since they will be fishing at a private lake.Lake In The Pines is located west of New Alsace at 10412 N. Dearborn Road in Sunman. For more information call Lake In The Pines at 812-623-2136 or Dale Back at 812-623-2431. Visit their website by clicking here.
RelatedPosts Lampard: I still have confidence in Tomori Mane double eases Liverpool to win over 10-man Chelsea EPL: Chelsea, Liverpool in cagey duel Aston Villa beat Liverpool’s youngest ever side 5-0 with a double by Jonathan Kodjia helping them into the League Cup semi-finals on a strange night at Villa Park on Tuesday. With the English Premier League leaders Liverpool playing in FIFA’s Club World Cup 24 hours later in Doha, they fielded a starting line-up consisting mainly of reserves and youth team players. The team was with an average age of 19.4, a club record. In spite of their inexperience, Liverpool’s youngsters acquitted themselves well and matched the Aston Villa side. It was a side showing 10 changes from their weekend Premier League defeat by Sheffield United, for much of a game that did not reflect well on the League Cup. Liverpool’s senior players and manager Juergen Klopp, watching on TV in Qatar, would have been impressed with the way they started with 16-year-old Harvey Elliott catching the eye. But Aston Villa went ahead in the 14th minute through Conor Hourihane’s free kick, with Kodjia just failing to get a touch. Morgan Boyes, one of five Liverpool debutants, deflected Ahmed Elmohamady’s free-kick up and over his own goalkeeper Caoimhin Kelleher three minutes later. Then, 30-year-old Kodjia ran through to slot home his side’s third goal in the 37th. Kodjia made it 4-0 just before half-time to end the match as a contest, although Liverpool carved out several good chances after the break. Aston Villa added a fifth goal in stoppage time with record signing Wesley steering home after coming off the bench. Reuters/NAN.Tags: Jurgen KloppLiverpool
RelatedPosts COVID-19: NCAA to revoke erring airlines licence over non-compliance FRSC to Schools: We’ll arrest, prosecute drivers who flout COVID-19 rules Sanwo-Olu: We’re committed to fulfilling promises to Lagosians Amir Khan wants to fight Manny Pacquiao in Qatar when boxing resumes following the coronavirus crisis.The former world champion has not fought since his facile win over Billy Dib in Saudi Arabia last summer. That followed defeat by Terence Crawford in which Khan quit during the sixth round due to a low blow.But the Brit believes he can still compete with the best, including former training partner Pacquiao who holds one of the welterweight world titles.“I like to box… I’d love to continue boxing, and whenever I see my trophies and my achievements, it boosts me even more [to continue in the sport].” he told beIN Sports.“I want to reach the level that I can fight against anyone without fearing anything.“I want to fight against Manny Pacquiao, he’s the champion. “Why don’t Qatar host the event, as it’s already prepared for the 2022 World Cup? I love Qatar and I loved my last stay there.”Khan, 33, has been among a number of boxers who have helped their communities during the pandemic.He offered the use of his brand new wedding venue to the NHS and has given aid to people in the UK and Pakistan.“It’s always nice to help the people in need whether they are here or somewhere else around the world,” he added.“We are currently giving support to the people who suffered from Coved-19 here in England and Pakistan. “We give food and support to people who don’t have work at the moment, or who have had their work affected from the current situation.”Tags: Amir KhanBOXINGCoronavirusCOVID-19Manny Pacquiao
RelatedPosts Bale completes Tottenham return from Real Madrid Live stream Premier League, La Liga, Serie A on Showmax Pro this weekend Premier League, La Liga back on DStv, GOtv Spanish champions Real Madrid will begin the defence of their La Liga title away at Real Sociedad on September 20.They will take on FC Barcelona in the season’s first Classico just over one month later, according to Monday’s draw for the 2020/2021 season’s fixtures. Real Madrid visit Real Sociedad one week after the scheduled kick-off of the new campaign.This is because teams which participated in the last stages of the UEFA Champions League and Europa League have been given additional time off.The new La Liga season kicks off on September 11 but Atletico Madrid, FC Barcelona and Sevilla do not begin their fixtures until a fortnight later.Atletico Madrid host Granada, while FC Barcelona’s first game under new coach Ronald Koeman will be at home to Villarreal.Europa League winners Sevilla travel to newly-promoted Cadiz. Real Madrid and Barca will face each other at Camp Nou on October 25 with the return game in Madrid in April.The champions’ derby with Atletico Madrid is set for December 12 at the Santiago Bernabeu and March 7 at the Wanda Metropolitano.Reuters/NAN.Tags: 2020/2021 SeasonFIXTURESkick-off dateLa Liga
The South Florida father accused of kidnapping his newborn child and triggering an Amber Alert on Wednesday morning has been found dead, according to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office.Deputies there say there is no sign of the one-week-old baby boy and are still looking for him.An Amber Alert was issued early Wednesday for the missing one-week-old baby boy.Sheriff Nocco live to discuss the abandoned vehicle and amber alert https://t.co/dPlljtGtzh— Pasco Sheriff (@PascoSheriff) January 29, 2020 The child and the suspect, 49-year-old Andrew Caballeiro, were last seen near 21900 Southwest 187th Avenue in Miami. Authorities had been searching for a White Ford passenger van with Florida Tag number KUSK23. Caballeiro is reportedly the child’s father.Pasco County Sheriff’s officials held a news conference Wednesday evening. Deputies received a call just before 12:30 p.m. Wednesday regarding a suspicious vehicle in a rural area. Upon approaching the vehicle, deputies discovered a deceased male inside with a self-inflicted gunshot wound.The vehicle and clothing on the man matched the description provided in the Amber Alert issued Wednesday morning.According to deputies, one witness saw a blonde woman sitting in the van’s front passenger seat. The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office is asking that woman to come forward with the baby.Meanwhile, Miami-Dade Police continue investigating a triple murder that occurred at the home where the infant was last seen. Three women were shot dead there, and Caballeiro is said to be related to at least one of them.Triple Murder in Miami Prompts Amber Alert for Baby
BRIDGETOWN, Barbados (CMC) – Captain Jason Holder believes West Indies’ unpredictability will make them a difficult prospect at the upcoming ICC World Cup in England.The Caribbean side, two-time winners of the competition, are currently ranked ninth in the international rankings and are not among the favourites to win the title.However, Holder said the Windies’ recent performances would have caught the attention of opponents, especially with the way they batted and bowled in drawn 2-2 series against England.“A lot of the teams see us as a dangerous side because they are a bit unsure about what to expect.“I just think what we have seen in the recent past has given us a lot of confidence and what we can achieve. It’s just a matter for us to go out there fearlessly and play.“I think the beauty about what I have seen from our batsmen is that a lot of them are playing free. That’s the way we need everybody to play. That’s the way we get the best out of them. And our bowling, I think will get there as time rolls on; there is definitely room for improvement. “There is no better place to make a mark than in the World Cup. The event is seen as a significant tournament and no doubt they will be looking to get it done.”Owing to their poor ranking, West Indies missed out on automatic qualification for the May 30 to July 14 showpiece, and were forced into the alternative qualifiers in Zimbabwe last year.While not at their best, the Windies reached the final to secure their World Cup berth, before going down to eventual winners Afghanistan.Holder said once his side continue to play consistently, there was optimism of a positive outcome at the World Cup.“I think the format of the tournament reminds me a bit of the World Cup qualifiers we played in Zimbabwe,” he pointed out.“We were a little unsure about what to expect. We knew very little about most of the opposition. In this World Cup, we are the underdogs, and during the qualifiers, we were seen as the favourites. It’s less pressure on us and we will need to play fearlessly, express ourselves and play the best we can play to win the tournament. “I still think we have what it takes to win the World Cup. It’s just a matter of us bringing it all together on a consistent basis. It will be really competitive, looking at the totals in England in recent times, it’s been quite high-scoring, so we expect a great contest.”West Indies will have one final ODI tour prior to the World Cup when they engage Bangladesh and hosts Ireland in a Tri-Nations Series in early May, and Holder said it was important they use the outing to finalise their preparations.“Leading into the World Cup, I am sure we will make use of the tour of Ireland that comes prior and I think it will be our last opportunity to get some really good team combinations and the players getting accustomed to similar conditions in Ireland,” he said.“Hopefully, we can start the World Cup well. It is important that you start these tournaments well and ease some of the pressure on yourself as you get later down into the tournament.”
According to the table, while Rivers United and Enyimba were tied on same number of points, a totally strange/ inconclusive head-to-head consideration affected by same force majeure was used to place Enyimba in the second position.“Nothing can be further from the truth; as such consideration can only exist in the imagination of those peddling the fake table“For emphasis and to inform discerning members of the public, what is internationally known and even in the rule books of League Management Company (LMC) of Nigeria is that points are the first basis of separating teams, followed by goal difference before head to head.“The Points Per Game (PPG) model adopted by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) and LMC is a straight forward co-efficient of dividing the total number of points with the total number of matches played as when the league was suspended in order to guarantee fairness to club that played less number of matches.“With the application of PPG, all teams are now measured equally erasing the scenario of whether or not any club played higher number of matches than the other.“It also follows therefore that in separating the tie by goal difference, is to divide number of goals scored by number of matches played to arrive at a coefficient.“Based on the above, it is obvious that Rivers United is the second-placed team and no amount of false narratives will deceive those who should know.“We have already made our position known to the NFF and LMC and, we expect that justice will be served without fear or favour.“On a final note, we may be compelled to explore all legitimate means available, including formal petitions to FIFA, CAF, and CAS to ventilate our grievances and press for justice,” concludes the press statement made available on several platforms by the Rivers United FC media.Share this:FacebookRedditTwitterPrintPinterestEmailWhatsAppSkypeLinkedInTumblrPocketTelegram A Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) side, Rivers United FC have threatened to explore legitimate means available including formal petition to FIFA, CAF and CAS to ventilate their grievances over the decision of the league managers to place the team in third position.Rivers United have insisted they finished second and not third as against the final season table revealed by the League Management Company.In a statement signed by the General Manager of the club, Okey Kpaluku and made available to media over the weekend which reads, “Our attention has been drawn to a purported Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) table being circulated around the media space wherein Plateau United, Enyimba and Rivers United were placed first, second and third respectively.